Strategy Guided Tours – Towards Transformational Journeys
Given the nature of today’s business climate, a CEO of a challenge-ridden organization faces daily critical decision-making. As chief executive, your core responsibility is not only to achieve results, but to perpetually transform the company, as well. Therefore, identifying and executing your vision and business strategies is beyond crucial. These two essential steps are instrumental in spurring your company’s growth despite extreme or even day-to-day challenges. We encourage you to envision the ideal scenario, and we inspire you to realize both yours and your company’s true success.
Strategic Landscapes Ltd. is a boutique advisory house that offers a full range of personalized services, helping you design and lead the journey of dramatically transforming your business. We act as a guide utilizing one basic assumption – we believe that you have the potential, imagination, and passion to transform your company! Our role is to simply help you discover this hidden gift. As your guide, we work closely with you for a 6-18 month, based on modular assignments:
- Strategy Checkup – we assess the make-up of your current business strategy and prioritize actionable steps – much like a routine medical checkup. This is a 2-3 day intensive project.
- Strategic Landscapes Map & Journey – we then identify potential growth areas or rather, your “strategic landscapes.” Furthermore, we outline your objectives and the path to emerging landscapes. Typically we work in tandem with you and your team for 6-12 months, helping you to ask the right questions, clear bottlenecks, defuse “analysis-paralysis” situations, and avoid “hand-waving” scenarios. As a result, you will essentially generate a comprehensive survival kit consisting of a three key tools: a map, a strategy and a business plan.
Our approach is unique because:
- We focus on the “What and Why” behind transformational visions and strategies.
- We do not focus on “How” you implement the strategies (if necessary, we can connect you with excellent professionals in Marketing, IR, HR, Organization Development, Coaching, Financial Services, M&A, Branding and Technology.)
- We believe “short, quick and to the point is sweet” and avoid lengthy presentations.